Shave Oil is a non-pore clogging, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, and antimicrobial. Grape Seed oil is used as the main carrier oil. It is naturally light and has astringent properties. The oils work together to produce the most comfortable shave ever. For men and women, this product rub helps reduce: Nicks, Shaving Bumps, Cuts, Dry Skin, Ingrown Hairs, and Shaving Rashes. *Conditions, exfoliates, and moisturizes the skin all in one application!
Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Argan Oil, Rose Hip Seed, and Essential Oils.
1) Moisten the face and place desired amount onto fingertips.
2) Firm but gently in a circular motion rub the desired areas. In a moist palm, massage desired amount in a circular motion onto face/scalp. Pay secret attention to areas prone to bumps or ingrown hairs.
3) Massage into the area to be shaved and wait 5 - 10 seconds. Rinse off with cool water. ( Do NOT pat dry.)
4) The light layer of oil will lubricate and protect the skin. Shave as usual. Rinse the razor in between each stroke while shaving.
5) Rinse with cool water. Gently pat dry.
To get a really close shave, just re-wet the skin and shave again. If you experience any razor drag-add more water, not product.
To clean razor, rinse under hot water and tap in the sink.